The following summary offers a quick overview of the data processing activities that are undertaken on this website.
• When you visit seeitbeitbulgaria.com for informational reasons, only limited personal data will be processed to provide you with the website itself.
• In case you register for See T Be It event, further personal data will be processed.
• Furthermore, your personal data will be used to provide you with reminder for our event and for statistical analysis that helps us to improve future events.
• We have implemented appropriate safeguards to secure your personal data and retain your personal data only as long as necessary.
• Under the applicable legislation, you are entitled to exercise certain rights with regard to the processing of your personal data.
We collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically.
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address and telephone number
• Place of work and current position
We also automatically collect information about your use of this website, such as:
• Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other technical identifiers
• Usage data, such as click stream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our website and its contents to you
• To make your registration for the event
• To send you reminder for the event
• To notify you about changes in the event
• To crate your badge for the event
• To enhance and improve our future events
• For any other purpose with your consent
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about: Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With your consent: We require explicit opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• For external processing (service providers): We may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on our behalf, including to administer this website and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services.
• Compliance with laws: We will share personal data with third parties if we have a good-faith belief that this is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
• Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
We collect data through cameras, recording the event. These recordings will be shared to public in order to present the event. As active participants in See It Be It, you may be included in the recordings. In most cases, from the recordings only a limited number of individuals can be identified. If for any reason you do not want to be recorded or consider that these recordings violate the privacy of your personal data, you can warn our representatives at the entrance to the event and take a seat with the least focus during the recordings.
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical or statistical purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
• Access to personal information: If you request access to your personal information, we will gladly comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law).
• Correction and deletion: You have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information; Please contact us email@example.com with any requests related to your personal information.